Disaster recovery (DR) Services
Disaster recovery is an area of security planning that aims to protect an organization from the effects of significant negative events. It allows an organization to maintain or quickly resume mission-critical functions following a disaster.
DR planning is an integral part of any business’s IT strategy, and is becoming more prevalent as security breaches and network outages have become common threats, and the cost of downtime has steadily increase. DR is different from a backup as it is a copy of your data but disaster recovery plan is insurance that guarantees its recovery.
Disaster recovery (DR) Plan
To ensure that your Personal Data are protected and your business can continue to operate in the event of an actual emergency or disaster. We Ved Infosys, following the below guideline plan for your Business to Protect your Data in the event of an actual emergency or disaster.
- Inventory hardware and software.
- Define your tolerance for downtime and data loss
- Lay out who is responsible for what – and identify backup recruits.
- Create a communication plan.
- Let employees know where to go in case of emergency – and have a backup worksite.
- Make sure your service-level agreements (SLAs) include disasters/emergencies.
- Include how to handle sensitive information.
- Test your plan regularly.
The Goals of a DR Plan
DR Plan aims to minimize the disaster risks and optimize a sustainable entity. If management is not able to formulate the benefits of a DR Plan, or they conclude that the benefits of a DR Plan are not more profitable than the costs of a Disaster Recovery Plan, the DR Plan program will not be implemented. Therefore, Disaster Recovery Plan program needs to involve all lines of operations and organization management.
[sv_call_to_action button_text=”Click here to get Free Consultation” button_url=”https://www.vedinfosys.com/free-it-consultation/” button_align=”right”] Do you have any queries?[/sv_call_to_action]